CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday 2 February 2013

It's been a long time...........

......but I am hoping to get back into the swing of things quickly and start posting again.  New year - new beginnings as they say, although we're into February so perhaps not quite 'new year'.  

Anyway 'nuff said and on to my first post of the year.  This card will be for my son's girlfriend's birthday.  She is  a total shopaholic so the Kenny K digi image suits the occasion totally.  I love the colours of these background papers which are from Prima's En Francais collection.  


I am entering this card into 

Kenny K Challenge - Get Sketchy 2
Dream Valley Challenge - Girls, Girls, Girls

Just two challenges today, but there may be another post this weekend.  Start off as I mean to go on eh?

Have a good weekend.

Angie xx



3 comments:

  1. Simply stunning as always hun..and welcome back too...:o)

    have a lovely weekend...biggest of hugs Vicky xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whoop, whoop!!!!! Hi Angie, it's so good to see you back in blogland. We started our blogs around the same time. I too haven't been blogging since before Christmas as my sister died and I totally lost my mojo. Went to Lyndsey's class and that got me back into it.

    Your card is gorgeous! I love the Kenny K images and this is perfect for a shopaholic. The gems and tags look fantastic.

    Have a lovely weekend!

    Diane xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty card, great make on the sketch. Thanks for joining us at Kenny K's for our challenge
    Louise

    ReplyDelete

Thank you to everyone who has left a comment. I really do appreciate them and will enjoy reading every one.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...