CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday 17 February 2013

A Card for a New Baby Boy

Good evening.  What a lovely three days of sunshine we have had - still a little chilly - but cheerful nonetheless.  Just a quick post tonight to share with you a card I've made for a baby boy.  I treated myself to some new dies over the weekend and the one I used here is one of the Tattered Lace interlocking dies designed by Stephanie Weightman.  It is one die but actually cuts four pieces - including a sentiment (which I haven't used in this card) - a very versatile die.


Front of card


Inside

The image is Baby Boy from Mo's Digital Pencil and is coloured with Promarkers.  
Cuttlebug embossing folder.
Dies - Tattered Lace

Thanks for visiting my blog. 

Angie xx

1 comment:

  1. Hi Angie, Hope you've had a good weekend.
    Adorable image and your new die is so pretty. Love the ribbon and heart brad.
    Diane xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you to everyone who has left a comment. I really do appreciate them and will enjoy reading every one.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...