CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday 10 February 2013

A Book Card

Good evening everyone.  I hope you are all well and not yet snowed in. We are white over again here and it is still snowing heavily.  Funny how it always stays away for the weekend and arrives just in time for a work day!

Today I want to show you a book card I have made.  It looks more difficult to make than it actually is and can be used to hold a small gift or just have that little special message.  I have made it for my granddaughter's birthday and will put in it a little gift for her.  She just loves Rapunzel and the Disney film Tangled, which is about Rapunzel.

I have used a Paper Shelter image, Rapunzel and coloured her with Promarkers.  The papers are G.C.D. Carnival Ride and I have used Martha Stewart dies.  Ribbon and heart brad from stash.





The background picture is a picture of the castle where Rapunzel was held prisoner and shows her hair flowing down to the ground.

I would like to enter this card into:

Sketch Saturday - sketch
The Paper Shelter Challenge - Alter something or a card with many folds.

Hope you don't get too much snow!  Enjoy the remainder of the evening.

Angie



2 comments:

  1. What a lovely looking card. It's very pretty. Lovely use of the TPS image too. Lovely colours. Thanks for playing with us over at the Paper Shelter "Alter or fold" challenge.
    Love n hugs
    Marie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww....your graddaughter will love this Angie. Such a gorgeous book card. Love the sweet image and all the beautiful detail you have put into it.
    Diane xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you to everyone who has left a comment. I really do appreciate them and will enjoy reading every one.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...