CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday 14 June 2013

A 'Thank You' Box Card

I was trawling through old card making magazines earlier in the week and the instructions for making a card box took my eye.  So out came my Tonic Studios Celtic Punch to punch a strip to attach to the border of the card, Tonic Punch and Stamp set to make the large rose and Tonic Petal Pairs to make the smaller roses.  The papers for the roses and for the background of the card came from the g.c.d. Lost in Paradise paper collection.  I painted some of the stamped petals with Perfect Pearls.  This is an unusual card for me as I have done more stamping and punching rather than using patterned papers and a coloured-in image.



I hope you like my take on the box card.  Thank you for popping by my blog.

Angie xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you to everyone who has left a comment. I really do appreciate them and will enjoy reading every one.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...