CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday 12 August 2013

A little test piece - my first time using Polychromo Pencils

Good afternoon all.

I just thought I would let you know how I got on with the Polychromos and show you my little test piece.  I mentioned that I had bought some after noticing that a lot of people use them, either on their own or mixed with Prismas, Pro's etc.  I bought a tin of twelve colours to start off with just in case I didn't get on with them. I needn't have worried - these pencils are fantastic to use and blend beautifully.  I'm hoping that with a lot of practice (and a wider choice of colours maybe) I shall become as adept at using them as many of my blogging friends out there.  So here is my little test piece using the twelve colours I bought.  The image is The Paper Shelter's digi image 'Sophie in the Country'.



 
Thanks for popping by my blog - I do appreciate your visit.

Luv

Angie x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you to everyone who has left a comment. I really do appreciate them and will enjoy reading every one.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...