CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday 2 March 2013

A Mini Album

Good afternoon all.  It has been a beautiful day here ........ I have spent most of it tidying the garden - enjoying the warm Spring sunshine    I am sure that I shall have a couple of  aches to show for it in the morning.  The house has once again been neglected - sigh.

I haven't blogged for a while - but there is a reason for that.  I have always fancied trying to make a mini album - you know the sort of little book like thing that you keep photo's in and little journalling notes that you make.  Well it has kept me busy - and that's just working out and writing down sizes in case I decide to make another one.  It's still not finished but I have a couple of piccies to show you how it's coming along.

 This shows a page with one of the inserts.  There are three pockets on one side of the insert for tickets, journelling notes etc.  The other 3 sides of the insert will be for photos.
Showing the same page and how the insert fits into a pocket in the side of the page.
 An insert with three pockets waiting to be decorated.  (Not very pretty at this stage)
 The insert decorated.
 The beginning of the binding and spacers to hold all the pages together.
...and this will be the hard cover for the front.......there's a similar one for the back cover.

So there it is - as you can see there's still much to be done.  I'm not very good at explaining so I hope you got the gist of it. There'll be more photo's when it's complete. 

Thanks for visiting my blog.

Luv 

2 comments:

  1. It's wonderful hun...and pleased you had a lovely time in your garden today...:o)

    biggest of hugs Vicky xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous make Angie, love those yummy papers.

    Donna x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you to everyone who has left a comment. I really do appreciate them and will enjoy reading every one.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...