CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday 2 April 2011

Wedding Acceptances

Happy weekend to you all.  I hope you manage to get many happy hours in your crafty little places this weekend (after breakfast in bed of course and some TLC),  some of you maybe with your new goodies you've had for Mother's Day.  I know I'm hoping to get some little surprises (nice crafting ones I hasten to add) and then I can disappear into my little world too.

Anyway onto my two creations for today, and who knows there may be another one later on :).  These are two wedding acceptance cards in reply to a couple of invites we had earlier in the year.  I have crafted each one in the theme of each wedding.  The first one is white and cadbury blue and is just 5" in diameter.  The second has a theme of butterflies and the colour pink and is 4" square.  Hope you likey.



Happy crafting.

Angie xx

5 comments:

  1. they are both gorgeous Angie...very stylish and elegant and I love the shapes too..

    have a fabby weekend..hugs Vicky xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are both beautiful Angie. Love the shapes
    Diane xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi angie, these are gorgeous. Both very elegant and love the designs. Hope you've had a lovely day hun.

    Donna x

    ReplyDelete
  4. HOORAAAAYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ANGIE I'M BACK......... hubby has mended the computer and I don't have to use his laptop anymore. I have more time in blogland now lol. I want to thank you again for thinking of me and sending me the Best Friend Blogger Award...that means a lot to me. See you tomorrow :-) xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awwww! They are so pretty! Fab shapes - you could enter the second one into the challenge at Dream Valley: Things with Wings! Love 'n' hugs, Mel xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you to everyone who has left a comment. I really do appreciate them and will enjoy reading every one.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...